The Ultimate in SMP Training™
USTI®, the world leader in hair loss education, is proud to announce their partnership with Trillium Ink, the worlds # 1 training organization in scalp micro pigmentation SMP.
USTI SMP 3D Artistry™ Training provides a superior experience teaching exclusively, the essence of scalp micro pigmentation This Training includes; a comprehensive online portal, discussing not only SMP but also the in depths of hair loss and trichology education, giving interactive virtual instruction, provided by a top industry professional, followed by a full 4-day training course, given by the top trainers in this up and coming industry.
Why chose USTI SMP 3D Artistry™ as your trusted SMP Training Institute?
- Top comprehensive curriculum, training you to understand the SMP process and provide extensive design work to both men and women of all ethnicities
- Hands-on training with Live Models, maximizing student to model ratio
- Interactive online pre-training portal, for maximum course retention
- Hair Loss and Trichology Education from the world’s top training institute
- Triple Certification –
- Superior sanitation and safety training, compliant with the highest US standards
- Comprehensive Sales and Marketing strategies, ensuring your success!
|Dallas, TX||Sept 15th- 18th||CLASS INFO|
|Albany, NY||Oct 13th-16th||CLASS INFO|
|Houston, TX||October 27-30th||CLASS INFO|
|Everett, WA||Nov 3-6th||CLASS INFO|
|Las Vegas, NV||Nov 9-12th||CLASS INFO|
You will receive:
- USTI SMP 3D Artistry™ course completion certificate and digital badge
- Ability to offer SMP as well, as a variety of hair loss solutions and the confidence to not only help your clients, but also enhance your business
- Third-party certification from the American Medical Certification Association (AMCA) (Optional*)
- 6-month USTI SMP 3D Artistry™ membership
- Listed as a certified SMP Artist on USTI® Location Map
- Lunch and refreshments
- USTI Hair Loss Specialist class ($499 value)
- 3-month supply hair loss solution kit (resale value $225)
Let our, extensive 4-day hands-on course, empower YOU!
USTI® and Trillium have partnered with the American Medical Certification Association (AMCA), to create the highest credentials known in the SMP industry.
Upon successful completion, and satisfactory demonstration of your newly acquired skills as an SMP practitioner, you will receive a certificate of completion from USTI SMP 3D Artistry™. Additionally, you will receive a digital badge to promote your certification on your website, email, Facebook and other social media channels. Lab coats and physical badges for application are also available.
USTI SMP 3D Artistry™ Educators
USTI SMP 3D Artistry™ Certified Principal Educator
Master Scalp Artist
Pam Neighbors has 25+ years in the SMP and in the permanent cosmetics field. She uses her years of artistry in tattoo art, skin needling, camouflaging, her work with plastic surgeons and SMP’s most advanced micro pigmentation techniques including SMP 3D Artistry™ to provide the best possible experience for her students. Pam believes in creating new and higher standards in SMP education, and this is the key to the future of the SMP industry. Pam stays current with the latest equipment and techniques allows her and her team of USTI® educators to ensure that each student receives optimum training experience in a safe, comfortable environment.
Her attention to detail and no-nonsense approach paired with her sense of humor keeps her student confident education. Most importantly, she listens to her students, customizing the training to each student, so each student has the confidence in the training to truly help their clients while building a solid, long-term business.
Pam holds these credentials:
- USTI Certified Master Scalp Micropigmentation Educator
- Certified Master Scalp Micropigmentation Technician – Brandwood Clinic, UK
- Certified Master Scalp Aesthetics Technician
- Certified Scalp Micropigmentation Technician – Canada Certified Permanent Cosmetics Artist
- Trillium Ink Scalp Academy Master Artist/Educator
- Florida State Licensed Permanent Cosmetics/Tattoo Artist
- Washington State Licensed Permanent Cosmetics Artist
- Oregon State Licensed Permanent Cosmetics/Tattoo Artist
- Washington State Licensed Esthetician
- Certified Dermal Micro Needling Technician